£1,395,000 - SOLD
- Six Bedroom Victorian Detached House
- Formal Lounge/Dining Room Opening Onto Gardens
- Bespoke Russell & Hutton Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Double Bedrooms Throughout Including Master Wth En Suite
- Family Bathroom With Four Piece Suite, Additional Shower Room
- Utility Room, Cloakroom/W.C.
- Landscaped Grounds, Gated Entrance/Driveway For Multiple Vehicles
- Substantial Cellar Space
- Single Glazed Windows, Gas Central Heating
- Energy Rating - D
Standing in beautiful landscaped gardens is Lowe House, an imposing six bedroom, detached Victorian family home.
This superbly presented period property offers 4000 sq. ft. of generous accommodation across three floors and combines an abundance of original features alongside modern fixtures & fittings. Situated in the sought after suburb of Ranmoor, this imposing family home provides ample living space for a growing family, with an open plan feel to the ground floor including a stunning lounge/dining room, fabulous bespoke kitchen, well proportioned bedrooms and luxury suites. The property also provides the purchaser with the potential to fully convert the substantial cellar to create further living space, play room or base for a home business (subject to the necessary consents). Located within easy reach of the city centre, hospitals & both universities, a short distance from shops/amenities of the popular Ecclesall Road area and highly regarded schools. .
Find out about your area
Select the icons to show local amenities
- Place of worship
- Police Station
- Post Office
- Petrol station
- Bus stop or Station
- Train Station
- Beauty salon
|6 Bedroom House - Lowe House, 1 Ranmoor Crescent||£1,395,000|