£850,000 - FOR SALE
- Contemporary Architecturally Designed Detached House
- Four Double Bedrooms, Three Bath/Shower Rooms
- Fantastic Living Kitchen With Island Unit, Forming The Heart Of The Home
- Sliding Doors Leading Onto Wrap Around Terracing & Landscaped Garden
- Stunning Master Suite With Dressing Room And Luxurious Bathroom
- Opportunity To Bespoke, High Specification
- Located In Sought-After Suburb With Highly Regarded Schools
- Feature Partition Wall With Stovax Studio Duplex Inset Woodburner
- Gated Driveway With Parking For Three Cars, Integrated Single Garage
- Downstairs WC, Pantry & Utility Room
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to purchase this bespoke, new build, detached home in the highly desirable suburb of Fulwood.
THE DETAILS To be situated on a private plot at the head of a pleasant cul-de-sac is this contemporary, individually designed, detached home. Set over two levels, the property will offer approximately 2,360 sq. ft. of luxury accommodation and is to feature four double bedrooms, including an impressive master suite with separate dressing room and bathroom, a stunning & spacious living kitchen, study and snug with feature wood burner.
Externally there will be an attractive flagged terrace to the rear, ideal for entertaining, plus landscaped lawned areas to the side and front which will provide further flexible outside space. This fantastic home will benefit from ample parking, accessed via the gated private driveway, plus an integrated single garage.
The property is being built by the award-winning Whitshaw Builders, who have over 30 years experience in the industry and have gained a reputation for delivering high quality, luxury homes uniquely designed for modern living. Depending on the build stage, you will have the rare opportunity to bespoke many elements of your new home including kitchen styles, bathroom fittings, tile colours and floor choices.
Expected Completion: Q4 2019
THE LOCATION Stumperlowe Hall Chase is situated off Stumperlowe Hall Road in the sought-after area of Fulwood. Well placed for shops and amenities in nearby Fulwood Village and with easy access to hospitals, universities, the city centre, Mayfield Valley and Peak District National Park. Fulwood also plays host to highly regarded local state schools, plus the many private schools at Broomhill are just a short bus ride away.
Find out about your area
Select the icons to show local amenities
- Place of worship
- Police Station
- Post Office
- Petrol station
- Bus stop or Station
- Train Station
- Beauty salon