£650,000 - FOR SALE
- Five Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Open Plan Living/Dining Space & Family Room
- High Specification Breakfast Kitchen Leading To The Garden
- Separate Formal Lounge
- Family Bathroom & Two En Suites
- Wide Landscaped Garden, Finished With Trees & Borders
- Utility Room, Underfloor Heating, Ground Floor W.C.
- Integral Garage, Driveway & Ample Off Road Parking
- Catchment Area for Highly Regarded Schools
- 10 Year Advantage Guarantee
This five bed detached house arguably offers the greatest curb appeal out of the six houses on this exclusive development.
Particular thought has been given to the master suite on the first floor which contains a large bedroom, designer en-suite, separate dressing area and a balcony to the front which takes in the countryside views and benefits from the South Westerly aspect. There are a further 4 bedrooms, two luxury en-suites and a family bathroom. On the ground floor, there is an open plan kitchen/living/dining room which has floor to ceiling glass windows opening up onto the garden. There is a substantial lounge to the front and internal access to the garage. Outside the house has parking for a least 3 vehicles, an internal garage and a flat landscaped garden. Modern touches include wiring for CCTV, CAT 6 cabling, kitchen hot taps and the heating is controlled through a Smart Device App. The property is within catchment areas for highly regarded schools and is ideally located for access to the Peak District National Park and the South West of Sheffield.
Find out about your area
Select the icons to show local amenities
- Place of worship
- Police Station
- Post Office
- Petrol station
- Bus stop or Station
- Train Station
- Beauty salon
|5 Bedroom House - 18a Northern Common, Dronfield Woodhouse||£650,000|