Originally A Medieval Great Hall Dating Back To The 15th Century
Master Bedroom With En Suite & Beautifully Styled Bathroom
Dining Hall With Stone Inglenook Fireplace
Traditionally Styled Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
Drawing Room With Feature Pugin Marble Fireplace
Double Garage/Workshop & Stable Block With Potential For Extensions
Listed Building Planning Consent Obtained 5th Oct 2017 To Make Kitchen Diner (subject to conditions)
Gated Driveway & Off Road Parking For Multiple Vehicles
Paddock and Menage Available
Guide Price £775,000 - £815,000.This magnificent Grade II Listed Manor House is situated within a plot size of approx 2 acres, originally a Medieval Great Hall dates back to the 15th century and is documented as previously being a moated site which was called Haseland Hall in 1488 and in 1577 Farland Hall. A beautiful property with many period features including a Pugin Gothic marble fireplace, stone flagged hall & dining room with exposed timber frame & an inglenook fireplace. Generous lawns accompanying a south facing patio, upper terrace and well stocked flower beds and borders.The garage/workshop/stable block has the potential for further expansion and conversion into habitable accommodation (subject to further permissions). The property is situated within a substantially sized plot with a second access.There is the option to buy the property with or without the paddock & menage, plus additional grazing land also available to rent, via separate negotiation.
ABOUTTHISPROPERTY A grade II listed building, originally a Medieval great hall which dates back to the 15th century and is described as being a moated site. Called Haseland Hall in 1488 and in 1577, Farland Hall. An initial inspection is essential to fully appreciate the standard of accommodation provided by this truly magnificent manor house.
Beautifully presented throughout, has real charm and character, with stunning period features which include flagstone floors and exposed beams. The property has an impressive history and has been superbly maintained with genuine care and affection by the current owners.
The Georgian stoned flagged reception hall provides a fine entrance to the property. There is an elegant drawing room with a Gothic Pugin fireplace and the framework of the original medieval 'Great Hall' is still visible in the living/dining room, which also features a stone flagged floor, 15/16 century linen fold and panel doors and inglenook fireplace with multi-fuel stove. Both rooms give access to the fitted breakfast kitchen.
In addition, the ground floor features a cloak room and WC, office, separate WC, utility room, where stone steps, guarded by wrought iron railings and gate, lead down to a double vaulted cellar, within which is situated the gas central heating boiler, also providing the supply of mains pressure hot water. The property has secondary glazing to wood framed mullion windows.
On the first floor all of the four/five double bedrooms and the contemporary family shower room/WC lead off from the landing. The master bedroom has built-in wardrobes and a beautifully styled en-suite bathroom, while bedroom five is currently used as a games room.
Electrically operated double gates open to a sweeping driveway, there are generous lawns, south facing patio, upper terrace and a well stocked flower beds and borders. The garage/workshop/stable block has the potential for further expansion and conversion into habitable accommodation (subject to further permissions). The property is situated within a plot size of approximately 2 acres of which includes a paddock and a menage, the option to buy the property without the land is also available. Additional grazing land also available to rent via separate negotiation.