We are looking to recruit a Property Representative for our busy Chesterfield office.
You would be…
– At the very forefront of our business, showcasing our brand and talking passionately about our beautiful homes.
– Marketing and promoting our properties for sale and additional services
– Responding to property enquires, registering applicants, recording offers, calling prospective buyers and arranging viewings.
– Helping buyers to visualise a home, an investment, a lifestyle or a future in a new area.
– Offering great local area knowledge and exceptional customer service.
What you’ll need…
– Honesty, integrity and bags of confidence, delivering a gold standard service to every single client.
– To be computer savvy and technologically minded.
– To be self-motivated, a great team player, highly personable and able to build rapport well with customers
– Great life skills and good general and local knowledge.
Hours of Work:
Full with regular evening and weekend work
The deadline for applications is Wednesday 30th September.
Redbrik perks and benefits…
Being part of the Redbrik family, we encourage hard work, offer progressive training, incentives, and recognition for your dedication and commitment. You will receive full training, a fun, friendly working environment and exciting prospects for promotion as the company continues to grow.
In addition to 23 days paid holiday per annum, pro-rata, we will give you an additional day’s holiday on your 3rd year anniversary and continue to do this until you reach 28 days holiday per annum, pro-rata
A great basic salary with plenty of commissions and incentives for you to control how much you earn
We have amazing office spaces. Modern open plan, fresh and inviting with subtle elements of industrial and vintage going on.
Image and technology go hand in hand at Redbrik, that’s why we love our Apple Macs and the applications that help us to work smarter, quicker and more effectively.