Brincliffe Edge Road, Brincliffe
- *** GUIDE PRICE: £650,000 - £670,000 ***
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Bay Windowed Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Separate Sitting Room
- Generous Kitchen/Dining Room With Range Cooker & UF Heating
- Double BEdrooms Throughout, One En Suite
- Luxury Bathroom With Three Piece Suite
- Converted Coach House With Storage & Shower Room
- Landscaped Gardens, DG, GCH, GF W.C.
- Energy Rating - TBC, Off Road Parking
*** GUIDE PRICE: £650,000 – £670,000 ***
This stunning stone built, four bedroom detached house is situated in the sought after suburb of Brincliffe. Set in landscaped gardens, the double fronted property combines an abundance of character & original features alongside modern fixtures & fittings, providing in excess of 1500 sq. ft. of beautifully presented accommodation across two floors. Two reception rooms, a generous dining kitchen with underfloor heating, double bedrooms throughout and a luxury bathroom all combine to create a superb family home. A converted coach house within the gardens offers additional accommodation, either for a dependant relative or alternatively could be utilised as office space. The property also provides the opportunity to convert the significant cellar space (subject to necessary consents). Well placed for the many amenities of Abbeydale & Ecclesall Road, local schools and a short drive into the city centre.