At Redbrik we have had an amazing start to the year across the whole business and we are now looking to recruit dynamic, ambitious, individuals for the following positions:
- Full Time – Residential Sales Valuer, covering Sheffield (south-west)
- Full Time – Sales Manager for Chesterfield
- Full Time – New Homes Sales Manager for Sheffield/Chesterfield
Residential Sales Valuer, Sheffield (south-west)
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic individual, who is committed to excellent customer care and has an in-depth market knowledge in the south west of Sheffield.
You will have a proven track record in Estate Agency (5 years’ minimum recent experience) and the confidence and skills to build trust and rapport with customers. A full driving licence and your own vehicle are essential.
Remuneration is subject to experience.
Sales Manager (two roles, one for Chesterfield & one for New Homes)
Both roles are full-time positions and include working Saturdays on a rota basis. It is essential that you own a car and have a full driving licence.
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, promoting, marketing and subsequently negotiating and agreeing sales on properties, while maintaining a close working relationship with all of your clients and all parties involved in the sales progression process.
- You will look after a portfolio of properties and must be able to demonstrate exceptional customer service skills
- You must be able to show flexibility in your approach to work, possess strong organisational skills, be computer literate and have an excellent telephone manner and be an effective ‘team player’
- We are looking for a confident individual with drive and enthusiasm, coupled with having a resilient, positive attitude
- Previous experience in a similar position is essential, combined with excellent knowledge and experience of the sale progression process
To apply, please state which position you are interested in and send a full CV and covering letter (or a short video – taken on a mobile phone is fine and doesn’t need to be edited) about yourself and why you want to work for Redbrik.
Applications can be posted or emailed to Kirstie Snape, Operations Manager, Redbrik Estate Agents, 13-15 Glumangate, Chesterfield, S40 1TX. Email: email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Friday 6th April 2018 and interviews will be held week commencing 16th April 2018.